Script allows users to automate actions that will otherwise have to be performed manually on the seller center. This enables sellers to optimize and adjust their campaign details automatically based on specified conditions.
Step 1: Click on Create script button
At the left sidebar, go to Hyper Automation. Then, at the Ad object programmatic setting table, click on + Create script.
Step 2: Fill out the General Information table
- Ad tool: Type of ads you want to create this script for
- Script target: The script target refers to the object you want to create a script for. This can either be the Ad Object (which is either the shop or product) or Ad Object - Keyword (which is the shop or product + the keyword pairing).
- Programmatic object: Depending on the script target you choose, this will list either the shop/product or keyword you want to create a script for
Step 3: Fill out the Scenario Generic information
Scenario is a combination of multiple Conditions with only one Action.
- Timeline: The time range of the selected ad object to be applied to this script.
- Time zone: Will follow the time zone of selected storefronts
Step 4: Set up the Condition for this script
Conditions bind each other when you use the operator "And". This means all conditions need to be satisfied to take action.
With the "Or" operator, conditions are scanned in order. If one of the conditions is satisfied, the system will take action immediately. (Note, if the first condition is satisfied, the system won't check the remaining ones)
Step 5: Specify the Action you want to be automatically executed
Regardless of the number of conditions you have set, each scenario targets only one action.
Step 6: Save your script
Once properties are all set up, click Submit.