Epsilo allows you to create and manage your ad campaigns across marketplaces. This makes it easy for you to view all of your running campaigns in one place.
We've outlined the steps below showing you how to create a new campaign on Epsilo:
- Step 1: Click on Create Campaign button
- Step 2: Fill up the Campaign setting details
- Step 3: Select the type of ad you want to create
- Step 4: Select the ad object you want to run an ad campaign for
- Step 5: Select the keywords you'd like to bid on
- Step 6: Set the bid price and other details for each of your SKU-KW pairing
- Step 7: Publish your campaign
- Video Guide
Step 1: Click on Create Campaign button
To create a new campaign, go to the Campaign Management page and click on Create campaign button right beside the Campaign overview setting table.
Step 2: Fill up the Campaign setting details
This will open up a new campaign detail page where you can define all the attributes for your new campaign.
Start by giving your campaign a name and follow with all the details in the required fields:
- Marketplace: The ad platform where you need to run your campaign. Examples: Shopee, Lazada, Tokopedia, etc.
- Country: The country where the store you plan to run your campaign for is located
- Storefront: The exact store you want to create your campaign in
- Schedule: The exact start or end date of your campaign. Campaign with no-limit end date will be kept running as long as its budget is sufficient (always-on campaign)
- Total budget: The maximum spending you want to use for the campaign. Campaigns with spending that has reached the value of total budget will be automatically paused. Campaign with no-limit total budget will be kept running as long as the store balance is available.
- Daily budget: The maximum spending you want to use each day for the campaign. Campaigns with spending that has reached the daily budget on a certain day will be automatically paused until the end of that day.
- Objective (Lazada campaign only): The objective helps to define how the marketplace should optimize your ad appearance. Available options: Sales and Traffic.
- Ad object method: The method you want to use to add in your ad objects such as products, keywords, etc. Available methods: Manual, Automated by Shopee (Auto-generated keywords), Automated by Lazada (Automated campaign)
- Time zone: The value will be auto-filled to match with the selected store's location (marketplace). Campaign schedule and other time-related values will be executed based on this predefined time zone.
- Status: The value will be reflected on the campaign management view according to the actual activation status.
Step 3: Select the type of ad you want to create
Scroll down to the Campaign detail section. Click the + sign under the Ad tool column.
The list of ads that you can create will be listed in the pop-up window. Choose the type of ad you want to create by checking them. Click anywhere outside of the pop-up window to return to the Campaign detail view.
Step 4: Select the ad object you want to run an ad campaign for
Scroll to the right to see to the Ad object column. Click on the + sign.
Depending on the type of ad you are creating, you will either see the shop or the list of your SKUs/products listed in the pop-up window. Choose the ad object/s you want to include in this ad campaign by checking them. Click anywhere outside of the pop-up window to return to the Campaign detail view.
Step 5: Select the keywords you'd like to bid on
Scroll further to the right to see to the Keyword column. Click on the + sign.
The pop-up window will list down the keywords pulled from the marketplace. The table will include Search Volume and Suggested Bidding Price information.
Step 6: Set the bid price and other details for each of your SKU-KW pairing
You can set up the rest of the details of your SKU-KW such as Ad object budget, Keyword bidding price, or Keyword match type.
Hover over a cell to reveal the 3-dot menu with the relevant action as shown on the screenshot below.
Step 7: Publish your campaign
Once you're all set, click the Publish button at the lower right part of the screen. Your campaign is now live.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article